(Voll-G.A.S.) Es ist angerichtet, der Herr Graf können brillieren ... open-air ...

[ verfasste Antworten ] [ Aussensaiter-Forum ]

Beitrag von Harvey vom April 16. 2001 um 11:14:28:

"Good afternoon, Sir, good afternoon."

"Good afternoon, James. Well, I must say that everything looks very nice. Let me try … (noodle noodle noodle). James, I think Number 48 lacks some highs today, those sparkling highs … I told you not to use these cheap Chinese tubes anymore, didn´t I ?

(singing)
I like chinese,
I like chinese,
They only come up to your knees,
Yet they're always friendly and they're ready to to please.

Let me tell you we are not amused. You know I tend to be very picky when it comes to tone !"

"Sorry, Sir, but those German Tele-Funky-Panzer-Tank-Tubes are sold out these days … at least as far as the local village store is concerned. For well-known reasons, if I may add my personal comment, Sir … should I switch off No. 1-48 and 49-87 to isolate the problem ?"

"James, I am older than I used to be, but I´m NOT deaf !"

"Definitely not, Sir. By the way - could it be that Number 48 is still running in standby mode? Just my personal, very subjective impression …"

"James, I remember well we used to have these knitpicking discussions a couple of times before. Let me see … (switch, noodle noodle noodle…) OH YES, now I can clearly hear it: We need new tubes."

"New tubes for Number 48, Sir ?"

"No James, Number 48 sounds sparkling as can be - I want you to do a complete re-tubing for Number 1-48 and 49-87, of course!".

"Aye aye, Sir, same procedure as every Wednesday. By the way - today is Sunday, isn´t it? Shops tend to be closed on Sundays, don´t they?"

"(Sigh …) James, flexibility is a God´s gift. I hate this anal-type of argumentation. Well, let me see … somehow today I feel a bit more like having some good old British crunch before dinner anyway - just stowe away the JTMs in the barn and warm up the VOXes instead - I´m having a cup of tea in the meantime."

"Sir, could it possibly be I feel some raindrops falling on my head, and shouldn´t we take this into consideration? "

"James - British rain will never spoil a cup of British tea ! And talking about the VOXes - we got these nice little umbrellas, don´t we?"

Harvey

verfasste Antworten:

Dieser Beitrag ist älter als 3 Monate und kann nicht mehr beantwortet werden.