aussenjam #45 Greetings from Boston

[ verfasste Antworten ] [ Ganzer Thread ] [ Aussensaiter-Forum ]

Beitrag von Clayville vom Januar 19. 2006 um 20:41:37:

Sorry for the English, it is all I know.

I came looking for my Les Paul Forum friend Jochen since I missed his playing so much, and see that you have been missing him too.

While I was here, I fell in love with Martin's great backing and gave it my best shot. The LPF crew knows me for doing multiple layers to hide my lack of speed, and this example is probably the most over-the-top in that regard. The acoustic didn't need any help from me, but got it anyway. Three layers of J-100 Extra (mahogany from 1995) direct into an Sm57, three layers of a Nashville Tele, one of a Gibson CS-356 and one layer of my trashy 1970s Epiphone solidbody for the crunchy rhythm. The electrics went through a Womanizer (thanks Jochen!). Lots of ProTools plugins to try and hold it all together when I got obsessive with the headphones.

I was moving pretty fast when recording and should have stopped to fix things before I twisted the knobs! Thanks for the use of the great backing, Martin. I know your friends at the LPF would love to try their hands at this one!

Clayville Looking for Jochen (aussen45)

--Clay

verfasste Antworten:

Dieser Beitrag ist älter als 3 Monate und kann nicht mehr beantwortet werden.